And, our Tee Shirts are due to arrive next
Tuesday! I'll let you know when they come in and you can come over and pick
yours up (or I'll deliver). Almost all of you have paid now...if you haven't,
I'll hold your shirt hostage until I get the check!
Oh, and we learned yesterday
that we can be Angels. Patty thinks we can be Tessie's Trekking Angels (or
something like that). We can bring gallon jugs of water to trail heads where we
start. The folks who are hiking through can take this water and drink it. It's
not always easy to find water on the trail.
And, one more thing. Previously, it
was only Jane, Suzie and Sam with advanced degrees in using AllTrails.
Yesterday, Liz graduated. She knew where we should have (but didn't) park and
made sure we were on the trail all day. Congrats Liz!
No comments:
Post a Comment